My son's new favorite TV show is WipeOut, where contestants are put through a demanding physical challenge in the form of various obstacles, designed to trip them up and land them in mud or water. He just loves watching these people attempt to go through the obstacles.
So, for the last week or so, he's mentioned to me that he wants to be a contestant. I told him he was too young, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted me to find out more information. So, I looked it up and here are the qualifications that I read to him just a few minutes ago:
* You must be at least 18 years old
* You must be a legal U.S. resident
* You must be able to swim
* You must be a California resident
* You must be fun, strong-willed, outgoing, and have a great sense of humor
"So, Chris, you only meet two out of the five requirements because you are not 18, you are still learning to swim and we don't live in California."
"That's okay, Mom, after we live in Florida (because he is determined for us to go back there someday and live right next door to my sister (and more importantly, her pool)), we can move to California! Ok.. so Florida, Mom, and then California."
He's got it all planned out... I hate to be the one to tell him that there is no way I'm moving to California just to establish residency for him to be a contestant on a show that will likely be off the air by then anyway.
2 comments:
My Angel knows no fear...AAAHHHHHH to be a child again...
Love u,
Chech
He's in good company with his plan b/c my kids want to be on Wipeout also. I guess the only people insane enough to do that show live in CA.
Post a Comment