Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Have you ever had a day when you just needed a friend? Yesterday was one of those days for me. Just feeling under the weather and I just wanted someone to pray for me and lift my family up in prayer. As I was getting dressed in the morning, I asked the Lord to please put me on someone's heart today and have them call me. You ever feel like you just need a sign from God? God is awesome... I didn't get one call... I got three calls. Totally unprovoked, from random friends who just called to check in on me. Just another testimony to God's goodness. He doesn't forget his children and always provides just what we need when we need it.

A special thank you to those three special people (you know who you are) who took the time to call me when the Lord put me on your heart.

xoxo

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yes, I did pray for you yesterday! This weeks bible studies are so what YOU need to hear and read! I sure hope you have been doing your bible studies this week...waiting on the Lord for answers, not to give up, to perserver! The Lord has an answer for you and Steve, don't give up and don't let Satan bring you down! Be excited for an answer, expect it soon. We'll continue to keep you in prayer. Love, Liz