Sigh... snow... every day it seems like we get more and more snow... I don't know what color grass is anymore.. I think it might be white. We got slammed with another major snowstorm last night. Which means I was up half the night because of the snow plows clearing our streets. I think I've come to love the sound of those plows because every minute they are out there I am reminding myself that my husband and I don't have to lift a finger to clear our driveway.. or our stairs. It truly is the major benefit of townhouse living and I'm sure one day when we are living elsewhere I will miss that.
Today I gave a piano lesson to my neighbor's son. I haven't taught piano in a few years so I don't know who was more nervous... me or him! He wore cologne (how cute!! he's 8 so relax!) It went well and I'm told that he's eager to continue... at least I didn't scare him off.
Hope everyone is doing well and that most of you didn't have to go to work outside of your home today.
No comments:
Post a Comment