Have you ever wondered where God is in a situation? You've "done all the right things" and you are still waiting on God for Him to show himself? Or give you an answer? Have you ever felt like you needed wisdom?
Here are some of "God's New Year Resolutions to YOU!" to help you remember that he is an all powerful, all knowing, loving and Amazing God! Thanks to my Dad who passed this along to me...
New Year resolutions:
I will bless you (Genesis 12:2)
I will not fail you (Joshua 1:5)
I will heal you (2 Kings 20:5)
I will guide you (Psalm 32:8 )
I will instruct you (Psalm 32:8 )
I will teach you( Psalm 32:8 )
I will deliver you (Psalm 50:15 )
I will help you (Isaiah 41:10 )
I will uphold you (Isaiah 41:10 )
I will hold your hand (Isaiah 42:6)
I will not forget you (Isaiah 49:15)
I will comfort you (Isaiah 66:13)
I will forgive you (Jeremiah 31:34
I will restore you (Jeremiah 30:17)
I will be your God (Ezekiel 36:28)
I will save you (Ezekiel 36:27,29)
I will love you (John 14:21)
I will manifest myself (John 14:3)
I will give you a crown of Life (Rev. 2:10)
No comments:
Post a Comment