I don't know if that will make you chuckle or start emailing me with names of counselors. Lol.
Live simply...Love generously...Care deeply...Speak kindly... Leave the rest to God!
Friday, January 6, 2012
What You Didn't Know...
Hi! My name is Beth and I talk to myself...out loud...often...at work. I would like to say that this is a new habit, but unfortunately I started doing this years ago. I have a stressful job and in order to keep my sanity I have to act insane. Makes sense, right? I don't feel too bad because a lot of people do it at work. It would be funny to have a hidden camera to catch the conversations, little squeals of joy, and grunts of frustrations that emit from my desk every day. Throw in the hand gestures (not those hand gestures....I am a Christian lady after all) I constantly use because I am Italian and I talk with my hands, and there you have the makings of a great reality tv show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment