Friday, May 13, 2011

Only in NYC

I love going into NYC because you get to see so many interesting things... and I'm not talking about the landmarks. When I was there in December, the greatest thing I saw was a guy in a taxi cab with a Christmas tree sticking out of the window of the cab. Today's visit to NYC did not disappoint...

1) Lou Dobbs walking out of the Fox News building.. in full make-up!
2) two guys dressed up like Buzz and Woody from The Toy Story movies -- happily taking your money to pose in a picture with you on random street corners in midtown

and last, but certainly not least.. today's favorite moment was....

a professional women dressed in a beautiful skirt and blazer, wearing 4 inch heels... riding a BICYCLE with her LOUIS VUITTON handbag in the little basket attached to the front of the bicycle... only wish I had a camera.. it was priceless.

No comments: