Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Who Do You Know??

For those of you who are Facebook users, there's a section that has a friend finder called "People You May Know." The premise is that because you are friends with "Susie", you may also be friends with "John" who is a friend of Susie. Kind of like the six degrees of separation.

Well, this morning I had quite the chuckle because the list of people my husband may know on facebook had quite the cast of characters. His section has tons of politicians, movie critics, movie stars, local and national news anchors, reporters (i.e. Al Roker), singers (Thalia - who is married to Tommy Mattola), etc. Who's in my list of People I May Know? Beats Me!! 95% are people I've never seen or heard of.. and the ones I recognize are the mailman, the garbage man, the guy who pumps gas, the hunter down the street who had a dead bear strapped to the back of his pick-up... Just kidding about my list, but I totally get the sense that Steve & I are running in very different social circles on the work front. Let's just say last Friday he was working a concert with Casting Crowns in our church, and I was with Christopher at a Happy Birthday Jesus party surrounded by puppets.

Guess that's what makes us such a good match.!

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

I think a Happy Birthday Jesus party sounds awesome -- He's way more notorious than Casting Crowns anyhow :o)!!

Love you and missing you all much!!