Chris woke up at 5 am crying... he had nightmare. He rarely gets them, so when he does, it's a big deal. Lots of crying, wailing, weeping, gnashing of teeth.. you get the idea. It only made me feel worse when I realized that I caused the nightmare.. .you see, I like to read books to Chris before bed. I pick one and he picks one. He reads one to me, and I read a bigger chapter book to him. So, last night he picked some Star Wars Clone thingy, and I read several pages about Droids, clones, light sabers, weird separatists nations, etc. He came into our room exclaiming,
"It was so bad and loud..even my Star Wars Lego guys were scared!"
So, needless to say, there must be a reason why they haven't come out with a Star Wars Bed Time edition or Lullaby. IT IS NOT NIGHTTIME MATERIAL. I was firmly instructed by Christopher (and his Dad) that all Star Wars reading material must be completed way before sundown.
That's it... back to VeggieTales tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment