Monday, March 17, 2008

God's In the Middle of This Craziness

It’s been " a day" in every way possible. Two missed planes, one bad cold that won’t go away and it’s only 1:30 pm. It’s so awesome to know that I don’t have to be stressed about everything that is going on around me. That even a missed plane is God’s hand in our lives. We don’t know why things happen the way they do, but we know we are God’s children and he is in control.. even in the midst of craziness. What’s so crazy? Well, Steve left his winter jacket at our house and we had to turn home to retrieve it so he missed his first flight. We came home, retrieved the jacket and after a few stops were headed back to the airport. I dropped him off and was heading home when I received a call from him stating that he was by the gate, but realized that he must have left his other cell phone (his personal one) at the check-in kiosk when he first arrived... the people at the gate were kind enough to call downstairs and they located his phone. The bad news... he would have to miss this flight in order to retrieve it. So.. Steve was put on "stand by" for the 3rd flight which I am happy to report he is on as I type this. So, what a day and I haven’t even had lunch... and how is your day going????

No comments: