It is What It Is --- anyone who has known me for any length of time knows that this phrase comes out of my mouth pretty often. I figured it would make the perfect name for my blog. Many of you may be pleasantly surprised to see me venturing out into the blog world. Several months ago, a younger, hipper friend of mine who I haven't seen in ages sent me an email. We were catching up on all times and talking about the current events in our lives. I was just thinking what a wonderful modern convenience email is when he asked me if I have a blog. At that moment, I realized I am totally outdated.
I remember as a teenager laughing at my parents for how "out of it" they were when it came to technology, music and basic "pop culture". Now that I am a parent, I can see how easy it is to become out of touch with certain things. I can only imagine how much technology will change by the time my 3 year old is a teenager and I want to be sure I can still communicate with him and be able to "speak his language". I'm also hoping this blog will reconnect me with my dear friends all over the country. So what do you think? Am I a lost cause or is there hope for me yet?
1 comment:
This was my first attempt at commenting as I am not computer savy, so my long answer I had commented to you was just erased. So, surfice to say, your blog makes me feel like you are close by, plus an encouragement. What a legacy your mommy left you, that in spite of suds, your eyes stay above.
Post a Comment