Friday, November 30, 2007

Do you believe in Miracles?

I do. I have seen God's hand on my life many times over the years. This past year has been especially hard on me and hubs. He has been looking for employment and my job is not exactly bringing in the big bucks. There are many reasons for us to be discouraged, fearful and at our wits end.

Today hubs called me at work and were just going through the list of bills to be paid and noting that things are tight.. very tight. My first instinct is to panic because that's what I would normally do. Start thinking of what I can sell, what can I do to make a few dollars, etc. As soon as we hung up, I did the one thing that I know ALWAYS works and that is PRAY. It was a simple prayer, just giving all my cares and concerns over to God. I prayed that God would reassure me someway today that all would be ok.

It's just like God to produce a miracle. About 2 hours later an unexpected refund check came in the mail. Some people say to me that it happens to be "good luck" or "coincedence". I don't believe in either. I still believe in miracles. I still believe that my God can do ALL things and that nothing is impossible. I would much rather believe in a loving, gracious and caring God then in luck.

Thanks for caring about the little things so I don't have too

No comments: