Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

If you would have asked me on January 1, 2012 to tell you what Thanksgiving was going to be like this year, I can assure you that my answer would have been FAR from the reality of what Thanksgiving is.  And that's not necessarily a bad thing.  As I reflect on all the things that I am thankful for this year, I can't help but see how God has moved and rearranged things in my life.. literally!   Who would have thought back in January that I would resign my job in NYC and move across country where we would be spending a quiet little Thanksgiving... just the three of us in sunny Southern California! 

As I reflect on God's goodness to me and my family, I want to wish you and your family a blessed Thanksgiving.  I pray that you are surrounded by loved ones and friends... and if you are like me and find yourself far away from your "bigger" family, that they are close at heart (and thankfully only a Skype away!) 

I am thankful for each of you!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: