Hi everyone. So many of you have texted me, emailed me and called me to see how my health is doing and what's going on in general. This is literally the first moment I have had to sit at the computer to try to compose somewhat of a response.
Most of you know that my infamous gall bladder surgery did not take place as scheduled on Oct 21st. At the very last minute, seriously, the doctor cancelled the surgery. He did a last minute blood test, and because of a prior blood disorder I have in my body, he decided that we need to take some other precautions and cancelled the whole thing. I honestly was VERY relieved. I was never concerned about the actual gall stones, it was always about my blood disorder that had me very concerned.
So, next step is for me to see a Hematologist this Friday in NYC. I am so blessed because my former boss is very well connected in the NYC medical field and was able to refer me to one of the best hematologists in NYC. God is so good.
Continue to pray for me-and also for my father-in-law, Domingo who is in the critical care unit of a south NJ hospital. He needs a touch in his body and we are so thankful for those of you who are already praying for him.
Love you all!
Most of you know that my infamous gall bladder surgery did not take place as scheduled on Oct 21st. At the very last minute, seriously, the doctor cancelled the surgery. He did a last minute blood test, and because of a prior blood disorder I have in my body, he decided that we need to take some other precautions and cancelled the whole thing. I honestly was VERY relieved. I was never concerned about the actual gall stones, it was always about my blood disorder that had me very concerned.
So, next step is for me to see a Hematologist this Friday in NYC. I am so blessed because my former boss is very well connected in the NYC medical field and was able to refer me to one of the best hematologists in NYC. God is so good.
Continue to pray for me-and also for my father-in-law, Domingo who is in the critical care unit of a south NJ hospital. He needs a touch in his body and we are so thankful for those of you who are already praying for him.
Love you all!
1 comment:
Glad you updated, and we are praying for your father-in-law....love and miss you!
Liz
Post a Comment