Monday, November 22, 2010

Ahhhhh

Well, the good news is I found a dentist today and he was able to take me this morning. I had a cracked tooth that he was able to fill in and then I'll have to go back before Christmas to have a crown put in. Fun times my friends!

Managed to go to the supermarket and got all my ingredients for my pies, made a ton of returned phone calls and emails and feeling much better about things in general. I packed like a maniac last night.. luckily going to Florida means shorts, t-shirts and bathing suits. Anything else you need you can just pick up - at least that's my philosophy.

Well - off to tackle a few more errands before little guy is home from school and then finishing my evening with a trip to get my annual mammogram -- the perfect ending to a "dull" day. I guess that mammogram will get me more comfortable and ready for the full body pat down I'm going to receive at Newark Airport later this week. Ha Ha

No comments: